Pokemon Unite Team up and take down the opposition in Pokémon’s first 5-on-5 strategic team battle game! Join Trainers from around the world as they head for Aeos Island to compete in Unite Battles! In Unite Battles, Trainers face off in 5-on-5 team battles to see who can score the most points within the allotted time. Teamwork is key as you and your teammates defeat wild Pokémon, level up, evolve your own Pokémon, and work to prevent the opposing team from scoring points. Put your teamwork to the test, and take home the win!
• BATTLE IN STYLE: Take to the field while looking your best in Holowear! Thanks to a special technology developed using Aeos energy, Trainers can deck out their Pokémon in a variety of holographic outfits—with new styles arriving regularly!
• UNITE MOVES: Unleash the true power of your Pokémon with Unite Moves! Leverage these all-new Pokémon moves, which are only possible while in Unite Battles, and turn the tide of even the direst situations.
• RANK UP: Looking to prove how skilled you are? Participate in ranked matches, and earn points as you climb up the global leaderboard!
• COMMUNICATION IS KEY: Even the most-skilled Trainers recognize how important communication is to their team’s success. Leverage signals, quick-chat messages, and—for the first time in a Pokémon title—voice chat to communicate and stay in sync with your team.
• CROSS-PLATFORM PLAY: Challenge Trainers from around the world to Unite Battles on the Nintendo Switch™ system or on a compatible mobile device thanks to cross-platform support. Trainers may use their Pokémon Trainer Club account or Nintendo Account on both Nintendo Switch and mobile to easily keep their progress synced between devices.
Check out the official website for more information, and follow Pokémon UNITE on Twitter for all the latest news.
Pokemon Unite I am guessing that Pokémon UNITE is a fun game, but I have no idea. This is because the game will not let me play. I haven’t ever tried it, and until I can figure out why the game won’t let me play it, I never will try it. I have tried a lot of thing to get rid of it. I tried deleting the app and reinstalling it multiple times, I put the game on airplane mode and cellular data, and I checked if the servers were down (they weren’t). I can’t check if it won’t update, because it gets stuck at “checking update version”, even though it says it has loaded to 100%. My device meets the requirements( I have an iPhone 12 with 50 GB of storage), and I can’t lower the graphics, because I can’t get past the loading screen at the beginning. I don’t know how to clear caches of games on an iPhone.
I believe this game would be fun, and I would prove it if I could get past the loading screen and start the tutorial. If anyone can help me with this issue, I would gladly listen to them. UPDATE: This game is really fun on the Switch, but my brother who has the exact same phone can play UNITE, yet my phone cannot. I’m still not sure why it won’t work on my iPhone specifically, but I will be playing it on the Switch. UPDATE #2: I did get it to work on my phone, and I’m level 12. I enjoy it on mobile, but the AFK players stink. It is really annoying when you get stuck with AFK or really bad players.
This game is amazing. It’s easy to pick up, there are lots of characters, there is an OPTION to pay, no ads… you get it. New Pokémon are being added every once in a while (ex. Glaceon comes out on the 21st), there are cool skins for your Pokémon, and there is a buttload of strategy involved. I will say, as someone who has screen time, it’s a bit tricky to time matches so that my time doesn’t end in the middle of a match. If you go afk you lose fair-play points, if you lose enough of those, you get banned. And if your teammate idles, your team loses.
But the team will contact you in-game and give you a reward. I would love to see more maps for standard and ranked battles. And stats for each character. The item enhancers are somewhat easily obtained. But the biggest problem is that the battle items have to be obtained by grinding. New players look up guides and see that the better items are far away. Battle items should be obtainable in the shop. But this is a petty desire of mine. All in all, the best game on my phone. Great job Tencent!